keskiviikko 9. joulukuuta 2015

Goleic protein - vitamin supplement therapy


Welcome, I’m Dr. Christine Siepe – CEO and founder of Lyra Nara company. I am also a naturopathic doctor and holistic healer, a truth seeker, researcher, teacher, coach, foodie and survivor of a number of very complex and threatening health conditions. My story started about 28 years ago:
For a long time I thought I was healthy and fit for ever. I thought skipping meals and eating late in the evening any food to calm the hunger, working 12-16 h/day without vacations and weekends to gain momentum in my career, dragging myself out of bed and drinking lots of coffee to wake up, was a normal way of living. The “body machine” had to perform always; even a car engine gets tired and one day broken when used like this. 
I ended up taking daily dozens of supplements and remedies, got through all kind of alternative therapies, as the traditional medicine never had an answer for me. The quality of my life was so low, that I ended up getting depressed and frustrated. Nothing seemed to work for me at that time, only me I had to work non-stop. Why? To acquire acceptance and the missing “LOVE”, which my parents forgot to grant me. I call this today “abandonment conflict”, very common and spread among humans today.
That is when I told to myself: “If I don’t fix my health NOW, and learn how to get well NOW, I am done. And I mean DONE.” So I made the best decision of my life – I quit everything! I gave up my management career and I started looking for solutions that would truly help me. It was a long journey. I became my own guinea pig, experimenting with cutting-edge technologies and new-paradigm health ideas to find what works.
It took me years and cost me a fortune to find the right mentors, coaches, therapies, instruments that truly worked for me – I didn’t just recovered in full my health, I took it to the next level! I went into the fire and emerged like a Phoenix bird as a new healthy, rejuvenated, happy and positive individual. 
In my own healing process I found, that I loved learning about health, have a real gift to heal others. I found my true calling.
I spent the last 28 years seeking for sustainable solutions for the health. I was thus learning about all kind of traditional and alternative medical therapies and remedies. I educated myself in many methodologies and tested dozens of medical devices and hundreds of supplements, I checked and analyzed food and all kind of diets, water and environmental treatments, exercised myself in many techniques of relaxation and meditation to de-stress my body and mind, understood the role of being spiritual.
By learning how to overcome all these challenges and by a very sustained education I redefined my life goal: I am here to help, educate, coach and heal others, sharing the real solutions for living and thriving in a world filled with toxic substances, man-made radiation, altered food, dirty water, electro smog, chemtrails, overloads of all kind of bugs, we live in a genetic survival mode, stress and anxiety. I am here to tell you what medical doctors do not like to tell you, to show you how our amazing body intelligence can do anything you want to help you be continuously in a healthy state. I boiled out for you the simple and natural way of getting balanced, healthy and living in harmony with people around you and with nature; by doing this you create a natural shield against all those toxins, bugs, stress and you empower your body, you regain your self-confidence and quality of life.



http://graviola.fi/contact-us/
__
 2014 Jul;34(7):3569-78.

Oleic Acid, deglycosylated vitamin D-binding protein, nitric oxide: a molecular triad made lethal to cancer.

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

Oleic Acid (OA) has been shown to have anticancer properties mediated by interaction with proteins such as α-lactalbumin and lactoferrins. Therefore, we synthesized complexes of OA and Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor (GcMAF) that inhibits per se cancer cell proliferation and metastatic potential. We hypothesised that OA-GcMAF complexes could exploit the anticancer properties of both OA and GcMAF in a synergistic manner. We postulated that the stimulating effects of GcMAF on macrophages might lead to release of nitric oxide (NO).

PATIENTS AND METHODS:

Patients with advanced cancer were treated at the Immuno Biotech Treatment Centre with OA-GcMAF-based integrative immunotherapy in combination with a low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet, fermented milk products containing naturally-produced GcMAF, Vitamin D3, omega-3 fatty acids and low-dose acetylsalicylic acid.

RESULTS:

Measuring the tumour by ultrasonographic techniques, we observed a decrease of tumour volume of about 25%.

CONCLUSION:

These observations demonstrate that OA, GcMAF and NO can be properly combined and specifically delivered to advanced cancer patients with significant effects on immune system stimulation and tumour volume reduction avoiding harmful side-effects.

KEYWORDS:

Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor; Oleic acid; human cancer; macrophages; nitric oxide; vitamin D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

You are welcome to show your opinion here!