past few years, a number of countries have completely banned GMOs and
the pesticides that go along with them, and they are doing so for a
The latest country to consider a complete ban is Russia after top government scientists recommended at least a 10 year ban.
Believe it or not the very first commercial sale of them was only twenty years ago.
There is no possible way that our health authorities can test all possible combinations on a large enough population, over a long enough period of time to be able to say with absolute certainty that they are harmless.
- Intestinal permeability
- Imbalanced gut bacteria
- Immune activation and allergic response
- Impaired digestion
- Damage to the intestinal wall
- Multiple peer-reviewed scientific literature documenting serious health hazards posed by glyphosate
- Industry (including Monsanto) has known since the 1980′s that glyphosate causes malformations in experimental animals at high doses
- Industry has known since 1993 that these effects could also occur at lower and mid doses
- The German government has known since at least 1998 that glyphosate causes malformations
- The EU Commission’s expert scientific review panel knew in 1999 that glyphosate causes malformations
- The EU Commission has known since 2002 that glyphosate causes malformations. This was the year DG SANCO division published its final review report, laying out the basis for the current approval of glyphosate