People are reporting illnesses associated with chemtrail spraying in countries around the globe. Unexplained deaths of animals and plant life are occurring as well.
A comprehensive list of mercury symptoms. Read MoreHow mercury affects your emotions and changes your personality. Read More
Symptoms Associated with Chemtrails
- Aneurysms - Components of chemtrails are believed to block arteries and weaken arterial walls leading to aneurysms and eventually to deadly strokes.
- Strokes - Nano-particle aluminum builds up in capllaries causing blockages eventually leading to aneyrysms and strokes.
- Heart Attacks - Barium dramatically lowers potassium in mammals leading to heart fibrillations and heart attacks. In fact, barium is used in animal testing to artificially induce heart attacks.
- Cancer - Most of the components of chemtrails suppress the immune system. When the immune system is suppressed for extended periods, cancer grows and thrives.
Not Experiencing Symptoms?
Animals and the Environment
- We have witnessed deaths of entire ladybug colonies after 3 extremely heavy days of spraying. Others are witnessing massive die offs of ladybugs in many other areas as well.
- There have been unexplained continuous deaths of bats and bat colonies. Over 11,000 bats died in 2008. The disease is being called "white nose syndrome" but the cause is baffling experts.
- Nearly everyone has heard about the massive bee die-off nation wide. The U.S. and U.K. both reported to have lost about one-third of its bee population in 2008.
- Soils are becoming contaminated with very-high levels of aluminum. If aluminum levels elevate above 400ppm, numerous species of plants will die.
- Brown pelicans are dying in California. The cause is "a mystery" but they have found a "residue" on the feathers of the dying animals.
- Starlings fall from the sky without explanation: "The sky was raining starlings. One of my neighbours saw them. They seemed to just fall out of the sky. About 70 were dead straight away."
- Largest Whale Die-Off on Record: "This is the single largest die-off event in terms of numbers and in relation to population size and geographic range," said Marcela Uhart, a medical veterinarian with the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS). She represents an associate director in Latin America for the WCS Global Health Program.
- Mystery Crop Damage Threatens Hundreds Of Acres:
- Small dots appear to "burn" through leaves
- Area affected is along Tipton and Shelby County line
- Farmers afraid they may lose their entire crop
This photo points out the clear demarcation that remains from bypass air injectors.