GcMAF is an essential human protein our bodies make to destroy cancer. All 5 billion healthy humans make their own GcMAF. A human makes 10,000 – 100,000 cancer cells a day, but your GcMAF, which has six attacks on cancer, destroys them every day.
As a result of research carried out in our laboratory, peer reviewed and published in prestigious scientific journals, we were able to build a new molecule, Goleic, which we patented. It is 200 times more powerful in the laboratory, and perhaps 30% more powerful in the human body. Goleic is the one we use in our clinics.
Cases we treat include:
- Terminal stage 4 Cancer
- Chronic Herpes
- Chronic Acne
- Chronic cirrhosis of the liver
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic depression
- A full 1ml of Goleic a day.
- At least 10,000iu of vitamin D a day,
- Eat white meat, fish and vegetables,
- No sugar or carbohydrates (so no cereals or bread) which feed cancer.
- If your weight drops below your ideal, 20 MAP protein tablets a day from Dr Reinwald Healthcare Germany.
- Too much sugar
- Lack of vitamin D3
- Poor nutrition lacking in amino acids and trace metals, ,
- Lack of oxygen and exercise,
- Severe shock stress.
Some sweeteners are damaging in other ways – asparthame lowers your immune system; even Splenda is a chlorocarbon like DDT – See http://www.wnho.net/splenda_chlorocarbon.htm.
The best appears to be the natural plant sweetener Stevia, to which they add relatively harmless maltodextrin for supermarkets. Second best is saccharin.
If you have a root canal, you are advised to have that tooth removed. (See article)
Avoid molybdenum, which makes breast cancer grow. The richest sources of molybdenum are legumes, including beans, peas, lentils and soybeans. Nuts, leafy vegetables and grains like oats, wheat and rice also contain ample amounts.
And ordinary milk contains estrogen, which is a growth factor for uterine cancer, and for breast cancer but less so.