Other common names for it include: guanábana (Spanish), graviola (Portuguese), corossol (French), sorsaka (Papiamento), adunu(Acholi), Brazilian pawpaw, guyabano, guanavana, toge-banreisi, durian benggala, nangka blanda, sirsak, zuurzak and nangka londa.
It is said and claimed to kill cancer. We have done some research for you and compiled some interesting facts.
- Health benefits:
- ✒ Attack cancer cells safely with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
- ✒ Broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections
- ✒ Effective against internal parasites and worms
- ✒ Lowers high blood pressure
- ✒ Helps with depression, stress and nervous disorders
- ✒ Boosts the immune system
- ✒ Boosts your energy
- ✒ Effectively targets and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer
Studies and history:
- The tree compounds are claimed to be stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug.
- The National Cancer Institute performed the first scientific research in 1976. The results showed that Graviola’s “leaves and stems were found effective in attacking and destroying malignant cells.” Inexplicably, the results were published in an internal report and never released to the public…
- Since 1976, Graviola has proven to be a potent cancer killer in 20 independent laboratory tests, yet no double-blind clinical trials–the typical benchmark mainstream doctors and journals use to judge a treatment’s value–were ever initiated….
- A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a recent study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea stated that one chemical in Graviola was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at “10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin…”
- The most significant part of the Catholic University of South Korea report is that Graviola was shown to selectively target the cancer cells, leaving healthy cells untouched
- A study at Purdue University recently found that leaves from the Graviola tree killed cancer cells among six human cell lines and were especially effective against prostate, pancreatic and lung cancers Seven years of silence broken–it’s finally here!
- The post 10,000 Times Stronger Killer of CANCER than Chemo appeared first on “survive the economic fallout of hyperinflation.
Find out more at MorningStarCoins.com 2012-09-28 20:43:22