Maahantuomme ravintolisiä USA: sta, FDA: n tiukasti valvomilta markkinoilta.
Visionamme on tuottaa oikeaa tietoa terveyden uhkatekijöistä.
Suurimpana ongelmana länsimaissa on jatkuva, yksipuolisesti liian hapan ruokavalio, jota elimistö ei kykene riittävästi puskuroimaan, vaan koko aineenvaihdunta -järjestelmä joutuu tekemään työtä happamuutta vastaan.
Lopulta elimistö alkaa tulehtua ja saavuttaa potilaan huomaamatta, jatkuvan tulehduksellisen tilan.
Shenzhen is now home to a major robotics milestone as UBTECH Robotics confirmed that hundreds of its Walker S2 humanoid robots have been shipped to active industrial facilities.
The move answers the key questions of what happened, where it happened, who is involved, why it matters, and when the rollout began. UBTECH stated that production increased in mid-November, and the first batch has already reached partners who need more workers on assembly lines.
The company is positioning this as the first large-scale delivery of humanoids built to resemble and move like humans.
Heavy interest from groups that want to automate tasks that normally require people on their feet all day
The robotics company is receiving heavy interest from groups that want to automate tasks that normally require people who are on their feet all day. It secured 800 million yuan in orders this year, which is about 113 million dollars. These deals range from specialized installations to major full-scale deployments.
A standout order in September was 250 million yuan from a well-known Chinese firm that wanted an advanced robot system. Another major customer in Sichuan agreed to pay 159 million yuan.
As reported by the South China Morning Post, a project in Guangxi committed 126 million yuan, and Miee Auto in Hubei pledged over 100 million yuan. UBTECH plans to send out 500 Walkers by the end of December and says it is on track to meet that target.
Former Energy Minister German Galushchenko was detained while attempting to cross the border, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) said on Feb. 15.
"Today, while crossing the border, NABU detectives detained a former energy minister as part of the Midas case," the bureau said.
T=1771227972 / Date and time (GMT): Mon, 16th Feb. 2026, 07:46
___
Former Energy Minister detained at border in Ukraine's biggest corruption case, NABU says
Portrait of Ukraine's Minister of Energy Herman Halushchenko in Netishyn, Khmelnytskyi Oblast, Ukraine, on August 7, 2024. (Yan Dobronosov/Global Images Ukraine/Getty Images)
Editor's note: This is a developing story and is being updated.
Former Energy Minister Herman Halushchenko was detained while attempting to cross the border, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) said on Feb. 15.
"Today, while crossing the border, NABU detectives detained a former energy minister as part of the Midas case," the bureau said.
Halushchenko is under investigation by NABU in connection with the broader Energoatom corruption case, considered the largest anti-corruption case during President Volodymyr Zelensky's presidency. Eight suspects have been formally charged.
Halushchenko was removed from a train, Ukrainska Pravda reported, citing a source.
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty's investigative project Schemes reported that he had been detained under Article 208 of Ukraine's Criminal Procedure Code, which allows authorized officers to detain a suspect without a court warrant.
According to Schemes, Halushchenko is being transported to Kyiv for further questioning and investigative procedures.
Border guards had reportedly received instructions from NABU and the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office (SAPO) to alert authorities if he attempted to leave the country.
Halushchenko served as energy minister from 2021 to 2025 and was appointed justice minister in July 2025. On Nov. 10, NABU searched properties linked to him as part of the Energoatom investigation.
During court hearings in November, anti-corruption prosecutors cited audio recordings obtained by investigators. In the recordings, suspects allegedly discuss dividing kickbacks and refer to a figure nicknamed "Professor," whom prosecutors believe to be Halushchenko.
Ukraine's parliament approved Halushchenko's resignation on Nov. 19 after President Zelensky publicly urged him to step down. The investigation is ongoing.
Tania Myronyshena is a reporter at the Kyiv Independent. She has written for outlets such as United24 Media, Ukrainer, Wonderzine, as well as for PEN Ukraine, a Ukrainian non-governmental organization. Before joining the Kyiv Independent, she worked as a freelance journalist with a focus on cultural narratives and human stories. Tania holds a B.A. in publishing and editing from Borys Hrinchenko Kyiv University.
Ukraine Ex-Minister Arrested While Fleeing Country Amid Corruption Scandal
German Galushchenko was one of several ministers who resigned in 2025 as the NABU unveiled a massive money-laundering conspiracy in the country's energy sector. Agence France-Presse World News Feb 15, 2026 17:06 pm IST Published On Feb 15, 2026 17:05 pm IST Last Updated On Feb 15, 2026 17:06 pm IST Read Time:2 mins
Galushchenko was one of several ministers who resigned in 2025.
Ukraine's NABU anti-corruption force said Sunday it arrested the country's former energy minister, German Galushchenko -- who resigned last year during a massive corruption scandal -- as he tried to cross Ukraine's border.
"Today, while crossing the state border, NABU detectives have detained the former Minister of Energy as part of the 'Midas' case," the NABU said in a statement, referring to a giant corruption scandal in the country's energy sector that rocked Ukraine last year.
It did not name Galushchenko in its statement, but he served as the country's energy minister last year and resigned in November.
"Initial investigative proceedings are ongoing, carried out in accordance with the requirements of the law and court sanctions. Details to follow," the NABU added.
Galushchenko was one of several ministers who resigned in 2025 as the NABU unveiled a massive money-laundering conspiracy in the country's energy sector that investigators believe was orchestrated by an ally of President Volodymyr Zelensky.
The NABU said plotters orchestrated a $100-million kickback scheme to syphon off funds, triggering public anger at a time of widespread power outages caused by Russian attacks.
Ukraine has long been plagued by corruption and cracking down on graft is seen as a key requirement of its bid to join the European Union.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
15.2.2026#ukraine#zelenskyy#breakingnewsUkraine’s anti-corruption bureau (NABU) confirmed on Sunday the detention
of former Energy and Justice Minister German Galushchenko at the state
border, marking a significant escalation in a $100 million embezzlement probe
known as the "Midas" case.
Authorities allege Galushchenko was attempting to flee the country amid an ongoing investigation into a kickback and money-laundering scheme involving the state energy operator Energoatom, which occurred as Russian strikes continued to target the nation's power grid. The arrest of a high-profile figure within President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s political circle comes at a critical juncture for Kyiv as it seeks to satisfy European Union transparency requirements for membership and maintain Western military support.
While the Zelenskyy administration has recently intensified anti-graft efforts to reassure NATO allies and the incoming U.S. administration, the involvement of senior leadership figures continues to draw international scrutiny toward Ukraine's wartime governance.
#ukraine#zelenskyy#breakingnews#ukrainecorruption#ukraineenergycrisis#worldnews#tnworld#timesnowworld#worldnews#internationalnews#timesnews#newsworld