lauantai 23. toukokuuta 2026

Ukraine Carried Out Terrorist Attack on College Dormitory in Lugansk

.


  • “Last night, the neo-Nazi regime that seized power in Kiev carried out a terrorist strike on the student dormitory of the Starobelsk Pedagogical College, during the night when the students were sleeping, - President Putin
  • There are no military facilities near the dormitory that was attacked, Vladimir Putin said on Friday.
  • The Ukrainian armed forces' strike on the dormitory was not accidental — it was carried out in three (3) waves of (sixteen) 16 UAVs, in the same place.


T=
1779504377 / Human Date and time (GMT): Saturday, 23 May 2026 at 2:46:17

- A Developing Story

___


Ukraine Carried Out Terrorist Attack on College Dormitory in Lugansk People's Republic - Putin


Open video in a full screen window:
https://web.archive.org/web/20260523024012/https://sputnikglobe.com/services/video/embed/1124173552-1124173158.html


Ukraine's neo-Nazi authorities have carried out a terrorist strike on a college dormitory in the Lugansk People's Republic, Russian President Vladimir Putin said.
“Last night, the neo-Nazi regime that seized power in Kiev carried out a terrorist strike on the student dormitory of the Starobelsk Pedagogical College, during the night when the students were sleeping,” Putin said.
Six people were killed as a result of the Ukrainian Armed Forces’ attack on a college dormitory, Vladimir Putin said.
“According to the reports, I have been reviewing these reports all this time, from the head of the republic, Leonid Pasechnik, the Minister of Defense, the Minister of Emergency Situations, and the FSB director, it is currently known that six people have died,” Putin said.
The Ukrainian Armed Forces’ attack will be investigated, Russian President Vladimir Putin said.
President Putin stated that he has instructed the Russian Foreign Ministry to inform the international community about the crime committed by the Kiev regime in the Lugansk People's Republic.
“The Foreign Ministry has been tasked with notifying international organizations and the global community about this crime,” he said during a meeting.
He added that Russian authorities will do everything possible to assist the victims and the families of those killed in the Ukrainian attack on the dormitory.

“We will, of course, do everything to help the victims and the families of the deceased,” Putin said.


There are no military facilities near the dormitory that was attacked, Vladimir Putin said on Friday.

"I emphasize that this is important, there are no military facilities, special services facilities, or related services near the dormitory," Putin said at the meeting, adding that he heard reports on the situation in the Lugansk People's Republic, where "the neo-Nazi regime that seized power in Kiev carried out a terrorist attack."

The aftermath of Ukraine's drone attack on a school and a dormitory in the Lugansk People's Republic - Sputnik International, 1920, 22.05.2026
Russia's Special Operation in Ukraine
Ukrainian Strike on College in Lugansk People's Republic is Monstrous Crime – Kremlin

The Ukrainian armed forces' strike on the dormitory was not accidentalit was carried out in three waves of 16 UAVs, in the same place — and showed who Russia is dealing with, the president said, adding that the attack will be investigated.
Putin said that he had ordered the Russian Defense Ministry to submit proposals for response to the Ukrainian strike on the college in the Lugansk People's Republic.
Russia will go through all the trials, and there is no doubt about it, Putin added.
Earlier in the day, Lugansk People's Republic head Leonid Pasechnik said that 35 people were injured after a Ukrainian drone struck an academic building and dormitory at the Starobelsk Professional College of the Lugansk State Pedagogical University. At a meeting with graduates of the "Time of Heroes" program, Putin announced a minute of silence for those who died as a result of the attack.



SOURCE:
https://web.archive.org/web/20260522193739/https://sputnikglobe.com/20260522/ukraines-neo-nazi-government-carried-out-terrorist-attack-on-college-dormitory-in-lugansk---putin-1124173158.html


___
eof


tiistai 19. toukokuuta 2026

Several dozen ´knives´ in Zelensky's back - FINLAND: ´Cut all ties´

.

  • The individuals involved in the "Mindich tapes" measured millions in kilograms.
  • The $3 million fine imposed by the court is a reasonable amount for Yermak's team and most importantly, for Vladimir Zelensky.
  • The Zio-EU were pretending not to notice the scandals.
  • The scandal Zelensky can’t escape: Inside Ukraine’s biggest corruption story | 15th November, 2025
  • Zelensky uses the ´Fourth Reich` style manipulation team to amass wealth | 28th December, 2025


T=
1779138493 / Human Date and time (GMT): Monday, 18 May 2026 at 21:08:13


___


"Cut all ties." Finland is furious at Kiev's latest stunt | 15.05.2026
Professor Tuomas Malinen called for severing ties with Ukraine over the drone incident.

__

Finland is being turned into a second Baltic or Ukraine 28th November 2025
- The end of the jungle village.
- Baltic-Finnic branch from Volga-Ural (Russia)

___


Several dozen knives in Zelensky's back

Read more ria.ru in
ZenmaxTelegram
It was unexpected for many that Andriy Yermak, who was once all-powerful in Ukraine, spent several nights in a cell in a Kiev detention center. This was unexpected not because anyone doubts the guilt of the former head of the Ukrainian president's office, but because everyone, including Yermak himself, was confident that bail would be promptly posted. The \$3 million fine imposed by the court is a reasonable amount for Yermak's team (just remember how the individuals involved in the "Mindich tapes" measured millions in kilograms), and most importantly, for Vladimir Zelensky.
Zelensky, who had already been overdue for a long time but was still considered the current president in Ukraine, could easily instruct any of the oligarchs under his control to deposit the required amount. Moreover, the anti-corruption court had specifically announced its decision on the bail early in the morning, allowing for the necessary procedures to be completed within a day. According to Yaroslav Zheleznyak, a member of the Verkhovna Rada, the money was indeed quickly collected. However, this process was suddenly halted by the financial monitoring service, which is under the president's control. In the end, Yermak was left in a cell (albeit an elite paid cell) for the entire weekend, at least until Monday.



It is likely that someone has decided that it is easier to negotiate with an official accused of money laundering while he is behind bars. 
This mysterious someone could be none other than Zelensky himself, who seems to be increasingly panicked. He is aware that the West is rightfully questioning the extent of his involvement in Yermak's shady activities.
And at the time, Zelensky, responding to Bloomberg, personally put all the dots over the I's in this matter: "Ermak is a powerful manager, one of the very powerful managers in my team. I respect him for the result, he does what I tell him to do. And he performs these tasks." Well, what doubts can there be after that?
The most alarming thing for Zelensky is that he doesn't fully understand who is behind the new attack against him and whether he still has reliable allies he can rely on. Until recently, he considered Europe to be one of those allies. A year ago, when the gradual and well-orchestrated leak of recordings by Timur Mindich, Zelensky's "wallet" Yermak, began, it was clear that the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) and the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office (SAP), both controlled by Washington, were pressuring Zelensky to adopt a more reasonable stance in his relations with America. 

Meanwhile, the Europeans were pretending not to notice the scandal.



Now the situation is somewhat different. 
It seems that the scandal surrounding the tasteless Dynasty housing complex should be much less important to the West than the recently revealed information about the corrupt ownership scheme of Fire Point, which builds its enterprises in EuropeBut the series "Dynasty"has become the subject of much more lively discussion in the Western and especially European media.
Now one of the main topics of discussion is: who is the mastermind behind the new round of the Ukrainian corruption scandal? And this time, opinions are divided. Many experts continue to argue that the attack on Yermak is a “last warning to Zelensky” from the Americans in order to change his position on Donbass. Some believe that this is a “purely Ukrainian power struggle for money” and a traditional internal clan war. By the way, the fact that Yermak's current replacement, Kirill Budanov *, was immediately featured in The Times newspaper with an interview that resembles a resume for Western employers indirectly confirms this assumption. 
- The headline alone is worth noting: "Can this man end the war in Ukraine?"
But there was also an opinion that Europe is already behind the landing of Ermak this time. For example, Russian journalist Pavel Dulman, who has worked in Ukraine for many years, is convinced that it was the Europeans who gave the "quiet go-ahead" to persecute the Kiev authorities, because (we quote literally) "Zelensky fucked up the European elite with his demands for Ukraine's inclusion in the EU."


To support his conclusion, he cites a recent Politico article with the eloquent title "Europe is Tired of Zelensky's Lectures." 
The article, citing Ukrainian officials, asserts that the relationship between Brussels and Kyiv is at its lowest point since the war, as a result of the regime leader's assertiveness.
Which of the above points of view is closest to the truth? The paradox is that absolutely everyone is probably right! It seems that all of Zelensky's closest associates are ready to stab him in the back. And not just a dozen knives, as the satirist Arkady Averchenko tried to do with the Russian Revolution a century ago, but several dozen.
A classic anecdote goes: the fact that Julius Caesar was about to be stabbed by 60 senators, and only 23 stab wounds were found on his body, confirms that more than half of people in group projects are lazy. Yermak's case confirms that there are no lazy people in the group project to eliminate Zelensky - everyone is ready to contribute. It remains to be seen what the last words of the "Ukrainian Caesar" will be. Apparently, it will be "And you, Europe?"



Meanwhile, Europeans themselves are increasingly feeling the toxicity of their close ties with Ukraine's rotten and corrupt elite. 
In Denmark, for example, the newspaper Ekstra Bladet has been conducting a thorough investigation into the local political elite's connections with Yermak. With Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen struggling to maintain her position during coalition negotiations, the last thing she wants is to be photographed by the Danish press in a passionate embrace with Yermak.
The day is not far off when Western politicians will do their best to prevent their press from publishing photos of them hugging the toxic Zelensky. This is rapidly becoming a reality.


* Listed by Rosfinmonitoring as a terrorist and extremist.
 


SOURCE:
https://web.archive.org/web/20260518192131/https://ria.ru/20260518/zelenskiy-2092994877.html


___


"Cut all ties." Finland is furious at Kiev's latest stunt

Professor Malinen called for severing ties with Ukraine over the drone incident

Flags of Finland and Helsinki - RIA Novosti, 1920, 15.05.2026
Read more ria.ru in
ZenmaxTelegram
A brief retelling from RIA II
  • Tuomas Malinen, a professor at the University of Helsinki, called on Finnish Prime Minister Petteri Orpo to sever ties with Ukraine after the incident with the Ukrainian drone in Finnish airspace.
  • At least one drone entered Finnish airspace on Friday morning, but by 7 a.m., the threat of drone flights had passed.
MOSCOW, May 15 - RIA NovostiTuomas Malinen, a professor at the University of Helsinki, commented on the incident with the Ukrainian drone in Finnish airspace on the social network X.
«
"Please understand, Petteri Orpo (PM of Finland). When the first Ukrainian drone explodes in Finland, you will need to sever all ties with Ukraine. Stop sending money and aid, otherwise the completely corrupt Kiev regime will become our enemy, "
- he wrote.

Earlier, it was reported that at least one drone entered the airspace of Finland on Friday morning. Around 7 a.m., authorities announced that the threat of drone flights had passed.
Since the end of March, Finnish authorities have repeatedly reported the discovery of UAVs in Finland. According to investigations, law enforcement agencies have indicated that the drones are of Ukrainian origin. At least three of them carried unexploded ordnance.





___

eof